Keep your bank’s customers in the loop at all times
By conducting effective communication and ensuring easy access to accurate and up-to-date information, you build strong relationships with your customers and give them a feeling of security. On top of that, if you regularly obtain feedback, you know your customers' needs and are well-equipped to create products that meet their expectations.
The Eximee platform includes several tools that enable efficient inbound and outbound communication and provide customers with relevant information, regardless of time or place.
Eximee Case Repository
– one-stop access to all information
The Eximee Case Repository provides comprehensive information on all cases processed in all business domains and customer service channels. The repository can be integrated with a branch, call center, back-office applications, or CRM. It aggregates information on ongoing and historical cases, including statuses, giving bank employees easy access to the full context of a customer's case in the Eximee Dashboard. A complete set of case-related data enables them to provide reliable information and answers to customers' questions, which means enhanced and more efficient service.
Eximee Customer Service Zone
– clients in control of their matters
Use the Eximee Customer Service Zone to create a dedicated space for customers where you inform them about services, products, and self-service options available in different channels, indicate what documents are required in specific processes, and outline the process flow.
- Customers can also check the statuses of their cases and monitor progress. This way, you clear access to information, help customers find the products they want and the forms they need to fill out and enable them to resolve their issues without contacting customer service.
Eximee Contact Center - multichannel communication
The Eximee Contact Center is a module that enables effective communication related to ongoing cases and complaints, secure delivery of bank statements, contracts, and other documents, as well as providing information on new products, changes in regulations, or planned technical interruptions.
- You can send personalized emails to individual customers or use the mass mailing function. The module enables the configuration, automation, and measurement of mailing effectiveness. Moreover, the Customer Contact Center supports communication with customers via external mail. It is possible with tools for encrypting attachments and sending text messages with passwords to unlock them.
- Customers can access internal mail in desktop and mobile banking applications and use predefined subject lines or forms to create new messages so that emails are routed to bank employees specializing in particular matters.
Eximee Surveys - collect actionable feedback
Your bank needs effective tools to ensure a smooth flow of information to customers on the one hand and to obtain specific information from customers on the other. Use the Eximee Surveys module to quickly develop and embed NPS, CES, or more elaborate surveys in banking applications and distribute them across different channels.
- You can insert the surveys at specific points in the process, define recipients, and configure the criteria triggering alerts on negative feedback so that your call center can react immediately by contacting a customer to investigate the problem.
How client feedback shapes the roadmap for the Eximee Customer Contact Center
During a recent research workshop with Santander bank's back-office employees, we talked about Eximee Customer Contact Center. Based on this, we compiled a list of new features and improvements to be introduced. We created user flows and user stories and consolidated information that will serve as a baseline for UX designers' work.