WEBSITE – an Internet site provided by CONSDATA, available at eximee.com
CONTROLLER – Consdata S.A. with its registered office in Poznań, address: ul. Bolesława Krysiewicza 9/14, 61-825 Poznań, Poland; registered in the District Court in Poznań – Nowe Miasto and Wilda VIII Economic Department of the National Court Register under KRS no.: 0000846039, REGON: 634422180, NIP: 782-22-61-960 with fully paid up share capital of PLN 1,086,930.00
USER – a natural person with full legal capacity, using the Website;
CONTENT – works offered to a User of the Website free of charge as defined by the Polish Act of February 4, 1994, on Copyright and Related Rights, subject to protection under the provisions of the above-mentioned Act, to which the Controller holds the appropriate rights, in particular, multimedia materials and publications related to the subject matter of the Website;
NEWSLETTER – a publication in electronic form delivered by the Controller to a User upon their consent, to the e-mail address indicated by the User;
2. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1. User registration is accomplished by:
a) completing an electronic form
c) giving consent regarding cookies on the Website by ticking a dedicated checkbox
3. User declares that the data, including personal data provided during registration, are authentic.
4. USE OF CONTENT BY USERS
1. Users consume Content free of charge.
2. It is forbidden to copy and distribute the Content of the Website or use it for commercial purposes; both Content that is subject to protection under copyright law and Content that is not subject to such protection.
3. It is permitted to provide links directly to the home page or subpages of the Website containing articles or other materials.
5. PERSONAL DATA
1. The data is processed under the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
2. The personal data that a User provides in the registration form include the following:
- first and last name
- e-mail address
3. The Controller of the User’s personal data is Consdata S.A. with its registered office in Poznań, address: ul. Bolesława Krysiewicza 9/14, 61-825 Poznań, Poland; registered in the District Court in Poznań – Nowe Miasto and Wilda VIII Economic Department of the National Court Register under KRS no.: 0000846039, REGON: 634422180, NIP: 782-22-61-960 with fully paid up share capital of PLN 1,086,930.00.
4. The basis for processing User’s personal data is:
a) the granting of consent by a User for the processing of personal data under Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR for a specified purpose, including consent to receive industry information, marketing information, and newsletters as defined in Article 2(2) of the Polish Act on Provision of Electronic Services. Providing personal data to the specified extent and purpose is voluntary.
b) the Controller’s pursuit of legitimate interests, including the execution of an information policy under Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR.
5. The personal data that a User provides in the form is used to enable the User to log in to the Website or its subpages and use the functionalities whose access is preceded by the registration process.
6. Personal data will be processed only for the time necessary to realize the above-indicated processing purposes, unless:
- User objects to the processing of their personal data,
- User withdraws their consent to data processing (if there is no other basis for processing).
7. A User has the right to obtain information on whether and to what extent and for what purpose their personal data is processed.
8. A User has the right to access the content of their data as well as to rectify, erase and restrict processing, the right to data portability, the right to object, and the right to withdraw consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the legitimacy of data processing prior to the withdrawal.
9. In order to exercise the rights referred to in this section, a User may send an appropriate message to: Consdata S.A., address: ul. Bolesława Krysiewicza 9/14, 61-825 Poznań, Poland.
10. The Controller may entrust the processing of a User’s personal data to another entity, based on a written agreement, in order to perform the services provided by the Controller.
1. A User may electronically receive industry information as defined in Article 2(2) of the Polish Act on Provision of Electronic Services, at the e-mail address indicated in the registration form and upon giving separate consent. This consent is expressed by ticking the appropriate checkbox by a User in the registration form.
2. A User may receive the Newsletter electronically at the e-mail address they provide in the registration form and after giving separate consent. This consent is expressed by ticking the appropriate checkbox in the registration form. Subscription to the Newsletter is free of charge.
3. A User may at any time change the email address to which the industry information or the Newsletter are sent, or unsubscribe from these services, by clicking the „Unsubscribe" button in an email with industry information or Newsletter.
7. WEBSITE USER PRIVACY
1. The Controller respects Users’ privacy and is committed to keeping them safe on the Internet, maintaining the confidentiality of data during each visit to the Website.
2. During User activities, the Controller may collect and process certain data. These include:
- data concerning the User’s location (by analyzing the access logs of the User’s device IP address);
- certain data concerning the User’s device (including the type of device, operating system, type of web browser);
- the ways in which the User uses the Website.
3. In order to collect information regarding the Website, the Controller may use solutions such as Albacross, SalesManago Google Analytics 4, Google Search Console, Hotjar, CUX, Google Tag Manager, Facebook Pixel cookies, on the following terms:
a) Cookies are downloaded to the User’s device automatically if they click „Accept" on the pop-up informing about cookies on the Website.
b) Cookies are stored on the hard drive of the User’s device along with the collected information. The data collected by cookies helps the Controller improve the Website.
c) It is possible to turn off cookies in the browser used by the User by disabling all cookies in the browser options.
d) The Controller may collect information on the standard ways of using the Website by the User.
e) The Controller can verify what company a User is from (based on the network they are logged into, email domain, etc.).
f) The Controller can identify whether the User is visiting the Website for the first time, how long they stay on the Website, and how often they return.
g) If a User gives separate consent to process their data for marketing purposes, the Controller may create user profiles, assign user identifiers and pair user IDs with contact data.
4. Any questions related to the processing and protection of the personal data of the Website Users and cookie files should be submitted to the address indicated in Section 5(9) above.
8. TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS
1. In order to use the Website, a User must have:
a) a device that allows the use of the Internet;
b) an Internet browser installed on that device;
c) access to the Internet.