A low-code platform for driving digital transformation in banks
Digital transformation in banking is about introducing digital technologies into all areas, optimizing operations and, above all, delivering value to customers. Regardless of how long your bank has been digitizing processes, the transformation is ongoing and sure to continue.
If done properly, it can improve your bank's efficiency and competitiveness and strengthen its position in the market.
Digital transformation with the Eximee
low-code development platform
Evolution, not revolution
A revolutionary approach to digital transformation may be tempting, but not leveraging the existing and proven system components is risky. While out-of-the-box solutions may seem a quick win, they do not facilitate the process as they involve many compromises and require adjusting the remaining system elements.
- Take an evolutionary approach to accelerate the transformation securely. Use the existing mobile or electronic banking system elements and other components that have already passed the test.
- Start with quick wins by providing customers with well-structured digital sales and self-service processes. Next, automate and robotize operations to handle these processes and measure them to implement optimizations as needed.
Business and technology alignment
Banks must always be ready to implement changes and provide new digital processes. To make this possible, you need to ensure effective collaboration between business and IT and address the limited availability of full-stack devs.
- Build agile teams and empower them with a low-code tool that blends technology and business domain expertise. Eximee helps IT understand business requirements and enables non-technical team members to design, develop and modify digital processes and applications. It also provides standardization of the delivery operations (from collecting requirements and modeling processes to designing UX) and accelerates solution development.
Omnichannel is one of the pillars of modern banking. It is about leveraging and coupling different technological and business channels to create a superior customer experience. It is not enough to make banking services available across all channels. Customers must be able to select a channel according to their preferences and switch smoothly between channels and devices without re-entering data.
- With the Eximee low-code development platform, you can quickly and cost-effectively modify existing or create new functional and accessible sales and self-service processes to build a consistent service and product portfolio across all supported channels.
Eliminate the need for a customer to visit a branch and refine customer experience by modeling digital processes that enable remote service and self-service.
- Use the small steps approach to make significant changes – start by handling these processes manually and then automate them. The Eximee low-code platform ensures consistency in the processes across multiple channels. It means that the process on the customer end is the same, regardless of whether they use online or mobile banking.
How does Eximee support digital transformation in banks?
The Eximee low-code platform offers the tools and resources for developing applications and modernizing legacy systems to accelerate digital transformation in banks of all types.
Accelerate digital transformation with Eximee low-code platform
Future-proof digital customer experience
Swift entry into the Cashless Poland program
In 2018, SGB joined the Cashless Poland program – a joint initiative of payment services market players. It was established by the Polish Bank Association, the Ministry of Economic Development and Technology, acquiring banks, Visa, and Mastercard.